Just so you know, I have 2 twitter accounts, 2 blogs, and 3 e-mail address. I'm feeling like someone with a twisted personality -_- but this is not what I want to tell you this time. The point is, on both of my twitter accounts, I just posted 2 quotes; catchy quotes to be exact. And I like 'em. And from now onwards, whenever I find another quote-of-the-day, I'll put the hashtag #QOTD too.

This quote is actually taken from here. I do really agree with this statement; sometimes gestures or body languages are able to speak more than words can do. Me in a fukkin situation where I really pissed off but I can't say a word for some reasons (or if I was too lazy to even speak) I'd just simply roll my eyes. Yeah!

I just found it this morning and it was like "oh, I'm pretty sure that some people wouldn't agree with this but for me this quote goes for most of men." Well, probably this might explain why it's so hard to find a good man.. lol jk :p

So, what are your quotes of the day? :-)

0 Responses to '#QOTD'

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome :)

Who's behind the blog

Leave-your-message box

Tags