- Play The Sims 3. I've been craving for this for so long, I think I'll turn into a wandering ghost if couldn't play it!
- Buy myself a pair of fine boots and Star Wars' stormtrooper helmet. Then wear them while walking down the crowded street, head to the park, and take some pictures along the way.
- Go to Japan for culinary tour. KIMOCHI~~
- Get him as my boyfriend. Then try to make out more passionately. Whoa. Just kidding about the last line.
- Meet Skandar Keynes and Jake Gyllenhaal in person, then have an intimate photobox session with each of them.
- Show 'em (my friend, schoolmates) my sarcastic nature on Twitter. I mean, on my PRIMARY twitter account. And watch their responses.
- And finally..............die as a saint and go to heaven O:)

(Uh.. Is it still possible, considering the previous points?)

0 Responses to 'Things I Wanna Do Before I Die'

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome :)

Who's behind the blog

Leave-your-message box

Tags