Call me misanthrope, pathetic, failure of human being, anything you like--
But I'm entangled by my intense hatred towards human right now.
At this rate, I could say that I hate almost anyone who gets in my way or irritates me, goes for my own friends and family too.
I don't even know why is this happening. Maybe up there, Lucifer is smiling, upon his finding of his new puppet; me.
So, with all thou respect, I suggest you to behave your best in front of me, since I got so sensitive and easily irritated (no, I'm not on PMS), or else I will end up hating you or at least throwing sarcasms at you, deep inside my mind. I don't know how long this poker face of mine will lasts, anyway.

Here I am, listening to Soil & "Pimp" Sessions' songs, while thinking why people are being so annoying these days. They can only criticize what I'm doing, while there are still a lot more things that they cannot do, I can do. They can only see me if I'm fit to their criteria, while most of the time, I'm almost invisible, just a supernumerary in their so-called decent life. They can only brag for what they have or what they had achieved, to satisfy their thirst of recognition and feed their pride, while I don't think that it's necessary to do that, not to mention 'veiled' showoff. They can only act like a hypocrite while I know deep down they are actually not, it's their dignity that pushes 'em to do so, that's all. They can only say and do what they like without thinking about how am I feeling or how would I react that time, while I act as nonchalant as possible towards them.

When you read this post, some of you might think who am I saying things like that while I myself has many flaws? Yes you're right. After all, I'm just an ordinary human being. I'm also annoying and irritating at some rates. But I'm also longing for perfection. So is it wrong if I stand up for my opinion and hatred towards society?



Or perhaps it is people like you, who makes me hate the whole population.

0 Responses to 'Me and My Negativities'

Post a Comment

Your comments are very welcome :)

Who's behind the blog

Leave-your-message box

Tags